Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 June 2011

my cousin wedding~

My cousin wedding confirm at 4th June 2011...daddy ask me go back Klang attend cousin wedding..before that plan after class at 2pm want take KTM go back Klang de..but so unlucky FOM replacement class also at friday...so need to go back late~lucky my cousin can come fetch me and my sister...haha~then i no need to take KTM go back lo...if not office time i take KTM then when i reach there sure become 'ikan masin' lo...wahaha~XD
my cousin promise will come fetch me at 9 sumthing but he come around 11 o'clock..damn late lo...haha~my cousin say that he go to fashion show so she just late come fetch me..after that just go fetch my sis at 1U....

      The next day is my couz wedding lo..dunno how to say la..my couz wear that dress not nice la..haha~coz my cousin too thin already...my relative they all say if people use karate to her then sure easy can break..very funny la they say...sumore that dinner de food not nice also...just 1 of the menu delicious only..
go there just know my daddy become VIP of the wedding dinner...my dad sit with my cousin they all...then the food sure is the waiter serve them..i look my dad like no eat full la..so after the dinner i ask my daddy bring us go supper....long time no eat together with dad lo.....happy-ing...haha~XD

this time go back Klang i heard many news lo...i heard that some of my couz just break up only..my sis keep on asking my couz many question la..haha...i just at beside listen what they say only..listen also feel very funny la~xP

No comments:

Post a Comment